Thursday, September 2, 2010

Many faces




Oh this boy. 
He really makes me laugh. 
I really love this age but I think that I say that about every age.
Brooklyn went a little crazy just taking picture after picture of him.

Some of the things that I want to remember about Rexton at this age:

You love the color Green

You fall asleep with both of your hands behind your head.

When I tell you that I love you - you always reply with
" I love you too - mom" 
There is something about the way that you add my name at the end 

You can do everything yourself!

You rarely sleep in your own bed

You love putting your "puppy" on his leash {an old Disneyland lanyard} and pulling him around

You like to build train tracks

You can play pretend with Hudson for hours

You want to eat what everyone else is eating - every sauce, every condiment, every dressing.

You LOVE to help me cook - when you hear my mixer start you come running {and you are good too}

You love to pretend that you are a superhero with Hudson {right now you are always Ironman}

Your pet peeve is to be interrupted - you want to be heard.

You love to snuggle up to Jingles and often with have cat fur stuck to your dirty face.

You always have a dirty face.

Sometimes you leave the first letter off of words when you say them
{ajamas aka pajamas}

You think that you have super powers {super climber and super strong}

You love to go to grandma's house on Tuesdays.

You have sound effects for everything.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! Great pics Brooklyn! Tell her I owe her some photo lessons or whatever she wants! I do owe her! Rexy such a cutie. Abbi just loves him and is so excited to go to school with him. When I tell her we start preschool in a few days she always says, "With Rachel and Rexton!" in a super excited voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love our friend Rexton. He's a hoot!
    Those are some really cute pictures!

    I love what you had to say about the boy.... he's quite the kid.

    ReplyDelete