Monday, October 26, 2009

The things that grandma's let them do

 

i consider myself a mostly fun mom.
i have to say that i am working on becoming more fun.

there is something about grandma's house where the boundries know no limits
things that grandmas not only do but encourage

hudson usually pretends that he is calvin.
not hobbes.
today was different.
he wanted to be the tiger.
i guess that grandma was all out of orange lipstick.

it stayed on a long time.
it was a little embarrassing to explain to the school nurse when he had to lift up his shirt for her.
she did have a good laugh over it.


 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I found you! So cute that Hudson of yours. Anyway, I sent you a copy of the picture from Sarah's reception to your email address through Facebook--for some reason I don't have your email address?? (I know I used to...) Take care and see you soon!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete