Saturday, July 24, 2010

30 miles and counting

                            
One of Brigham's summer goals was to ride 150 miles over the summer and one of those rides was going to be 30 miles. He is always excited about being able to spend one on one time with his dad. Charles is so happy to have someone in the family to go ride with him. Brigham charted the course that they would travel on with the help of his dad.
They took off on a Saturday morning and rode to Royer Park {a park that I remember going to as a child} and then came home. Brigham used my bike and kept up with Charles great. He used the electronic odometer that Charles has and stopped right at 30.0 miles and called me to tell me that he had done it. I was so proud of him for accomplishing this huge goal. I know that I could not have done it right now. Way to go Brigham!


They were mostly on the road riding but this part is on a bike trail.



Here he is showing the 30.0 mile mark. It happened to be right in front of our neighbor's house {the Runte's}
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment